United Special Forces Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces Gaming Network

Welcome to the website of United Special Forces Gaming Network [USF], be nice and have fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble already.

Go down 
+3
Alphabet
xXxKNIVESxXx
Plunkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:57 am

Well I was kinda shocked when I saw this but here it is..

Quoted from the Mental Players forum. Direct link : http://mentalplayers.com/mentalplayers/showpost.php?p=54904&postcount=112

Quote :
Persons nickname : born_ultimat
Clan tag : [>USF<]
The offense : Roofcamping + Podsurfing
Date & time : 10/2 11-ish
Screen shot link : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img223/3709/rooofersly9.png

C'mon guys. Your a new clan, and you need the positive rep. I'm supporting this clan, but you have to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idegn.com
xXxKNIVESxXx
Leader
xXxKNIVESxXx

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:59 am

Aww man. >_<

Way to go Born. :\
Oh well, you guys can always count on me to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x_vampire_x_heart_x
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:17 am

I posted this on the mp forums

[Alphabet69] wrote:
theres a new member is [>USF<] (new clan, long story) he was on the roof today. His name is Born_ultimat or sumtin so don't get the wrong idea about the clan because of this members mistake! If not another admin i wil personally have a talk to him
1. About lieing because in our Recruitment template it says you must read the rules of the clan
2. because he shouldn't be on the roofs anyway!

You might be able to tell that I'm pissed off because this new clan has already got a surfer! rageing on these forums will do nothing but I am just awaring the servers community of what I am going to do next time i have the oppirtunity to have a chat with him.
Back to top Go down
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:20 am

glad to see the matter being acted on. =]
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:12 pm

lol, i act quick because i've been in previous clans with bad reputation affraid
Back to top Go down
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:38 pm

could you please talk to him Phazeb he want listen to me he says he didnt do it
Back to top Go down
https://usfgn.forumotion.com
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:34 pm

i'll be on it asap
Back to top Go down
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:16 am

cheerz Smile
Back to top Go down
https://usfgn.forumotion.com
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:37 am

Oh FOR FUCK'S SAKE Born, this clan exists for a week, it's clearly stated in the rules that you should follow the server rules, and no roof camping, but you still have to do it, on MP out of all of them. I'm pissed Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:46 pm

he doesn't even post deserves a KFC
Back to top Go down
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:42 pm

+1 to that. There's no need for trouble makers and the such in a developing clan.
Back to top Go down
® M¥THÍCÅL ©
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
® M¥THÍCÅL ©

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:54 am

lol. ok. everyone here is bitching at born right? yes? ok. stop ur whining, some of u r obviously hypocrits, just coz born is the only on that has so far got CAUGHT does NOT mean he is the only one, now my computer doesnt let me pod surf for some reason(probably my $10 mouse) but that dont mean i dont get onto roof's from beacons sometimes, and sometimes when i get piss4ed at the hacks i stay on the roof 4 awhile, lots of ppl do it, i try not to do it much if at all, secondly, maj and twizted soldier also have been roof camping wile im there and watching, they have also both pod steered, seeing as maj didnt own up for himself im owning up for him.

i am not being a "dibber dobber" but going all out pissed at born isnt the way to do this stuff, maybe someone should have acctually talked to him about it instead of just getting pissed and yelling and swearing huh? Suspect you guys say he's gonna give us a bad rep? anyone bother to ask if it was an accident? anyone bother to ask him NICELY??? didja? no. this clan is gonna get a bad rep if anyone and everyone in a position of power (yes thats most of u) just yell and scream and rant at people when they do the wrong thing, i ws kicked from my old clan the 45TH Tigers for swearing, now i didnt know that id even had warnings, supposeldy people had told me not to swear several times, but not once did anyone bother to pull me asside and talk to me seriously and say" look, thats not on, its against the clans rules and we dont want that in here" , one day i just got kicked no explanation, is that what this clans gonna be like? are we just gonna rant and rave at our MEMBERS and not help them to understand? born shouldnt have been made to feel bad, he should have been spoken to, one human to another not as a superior to an inferior, we should of made him understand not feel crap, he hasnt wrecked our clan rep, and if he doesnt do it again then he wont wreck our rep will he? now all of u settle down, next time THINK like human beings not common animals and dont give him a drilling for something that other people in this clan do, but that they wont own up to. he got caught, he should have been spoken to not screamed, yelled and sworn at. end of subject.feel ashamed.Suspect

i dont care if u guys give a S**** about ME drilling YOU out, you guys all darn well deserve it, born deserved maybe a warning but not to be sworn at and treated badly, after all, he is still a member of this clan and therefore should be treated with at least basic respect, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:46 am

Mad it logged me out when i was posting so my post didn't count! well heres whats happening

1. This thread is discussing born's punishment, he must be dealt with or he wont learn.

2. Read the rules please, we dont tolerate roofcamping.

3. Maj, you should be ashamed of yourself!

4. Accident ius 1m not 200 - 300m

5. 45th should of kicked you without warning because when you join a clan you are expected to of read and understand the rules. Also this thread is plenty of warning, maybe if he'd just post he could stick up for himself.

6. He's given us a bad reputation, maybe you twiztid and Maj helped influnence this rep as well but because of this iD. have rejected a friendly scrim request.

7.He's being delt with, human or animal we do what we must, may sound harsh but what has to be done is getting done.

8. I don't remember swearing at him at all.

9. I don't feel ashamed because he doesn't even know what is going on yet!! he should come on the forums like the rest of us! same goes for Twiztid.

10. Dobbing them in was the right thing to do, thankyou fort owning up

Don't get the wrong idea about me, im a calm person i don't swear much or anything, well atleast in an offensive way, maybe a joking way. I know you've probably lost the little bit of respect you had for me but I had to put it put there! this must be delt with!
Back to top Go down
® M¥THÍCÅL ©
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
® M¥THÍCÅL ©

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:08 am

Tomahtah wrote:
Oh FOR FUCK'S SAKE Born, this clan exists for a week, it's clearly stated in the rules that you should follow the server rules, and no roof camping, but you still have to do it, on MP out of all of them. I'm pissed Neutral

ok a, wasnt u that i said was swearing tho u did mention in your first post that you were pissed off and in my post i added that people shouldnt of been angry, honestly i dont really think our rep has dropped far and no, maj probably shouldnt be too ashamed, im not ashamed and i dont think twizted will be either, we obviously wont do it again and indeed havent done it since that one time, this is probably not gonna happen again, the roofcamping issue since this has blown up so huge, born made a mistake, (a mistake can be more than 1m and i didnt mean it in that context in the first place) i meant a mistake as in not reading the rules / not remembering the rules/not obeying the rules. i myself have a printed copy of the rules right here next to my computer so dont tell me to read the rules. earlier today i tried to talk to born and ointed out the rules which he broke to him,(#3 Server Rules: Whatever server you play on, you must follow ALL their rules,#7 Pods: No pod spinning! Including roof camping. If you get onto a roof that requires a pod to get up there jump right off! (unless your exterminating the campers themselves in which case screenshot them first)) think he understands what hes done wrong, put yourself in his shoes, you've been told heaps of times what u did wrong, now u just want everyone to forget it so that you can get on with gaming, he knows not to do it again, hes probably feeling pretty guilty, he doesnt need to be dealth with anymore, he should be given an official warning and leave it at that, next time he does it, or ANYONE does it then we follow the rules, first a warning, then a kick, and if they persist then a ban. my being kicked from the 45TH was never an issue though sure, everyone should read the rules and i did but opld habits are hard to break and even in our rules it says warning first, in my mind a warning should acctually be a warning not someone saying oi dont swear while ur in the middle of a game where your attention is elsewhere.

you havent lost any of my respect for you, i havent met you yet and i can respect your opinions as i respect everyone else's, maybe sometime we can talk on TS. also, i understand that this has to be dealth with, i also think a warning would suffice to "deal" with it. i too swear but usually i dont say the whole word, i say it like i type a swear word on here e.g. S***T, anyway again i respect your opinion and i am sorry that id declined our scrim offer, but did they acctually say it was because of roofcamping? maybe they had another offer they wanted to take up instead.
Back to top Go down
® M¥THÍCÅL ©
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
® M¥THÍCÅL ©

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:09 am

oh, and if to any of you a warning seems to small a punishment i advise you ALL to read the rules, it says there that for roofcamping you will first get a warning, if you offend again a kick, if you offend again a ban.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:15 am

this whole thread is practically a warning! if he'd just post a little bit that would help
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:15 am

Wow. Thanks for giving a mature reaction for this subject guys. This clan is going somewhere definitely, waaaay more than I can say <|DfA|> and [-MX-] ever did. This is my opinion on how this should be reacted to.

1. Born needs a warning, he may deserve a second chance but he needs a strict talking to.

2. Maj needs to be warned, no matter if he's the founder or not he needs to be treated equal to everyone else.

3. Twizted should be warned, same reasons above ^

4. Mythical should be warned, I like you Myth, I really do but it's not really acceptable.

5. Someone should speak to iD. about the scrims, preferably someone who's on good terms and knows them (not me apart from Plunkey).

6. Someone needs to post on the MP forums regarding to the roof camping screenshot. We need to clear this up

Also, everyone needs to be active on the forums, no swearing, if there's a problem it should be reacted to in a >MATURE WAY<. There's my three cents.
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:19 am

I posted all this on [MP] before he was even reported Smile

Quote :
theres a new member is [>USF<] (new clan, long story) he was on the roof today. His name is Born_ultimat or sumtin so don't get the wrong idea about the clan because of this members mistake! If not another admin i wil personally have a talk to him
1. About lieing because in our Recruitment template it says you must read the rules of the clan
2. because he shouldn't be on the roofs anyway!

You might be able to tell that I'm pissed off because this new clan has already got a surfer! rageing on these forums will do nothing but I am just awaring the servers community of what I am going to do next time i have the oppirtunity to have a chat with him.

i thought ahead
Back to top Go down
MatT_AttacK
Gunner
Gunner

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:15 pm

yes that was me

i saw him surf from CC-ish to EU

i wouldnt have reported it if i didnt see him roofcamping later
Back to top Go down
Alphabet
Leader

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:38 am

Nah dw, if anything I'd prefer you report 'em so I'll notice who in the clan is fucking around cheers
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:01 am

By the way, this is the official warning for all of you pod surfers.

Maj - Just because you're leader doesn't mean you can lead the clan to surf. Use your power for something GOOD.

Mythical - Thank you for owning up but this still requires a warning for you, I hope you understand.

Born - I really don't think you should be in this clan..up for speculation.

Twizted - I hope you take this warning as a sign that you're not going to do it again.

If you continue guys we have no choice but to kick you from the clan. It's in our rules. But that's why I believe that you won't do it again! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble already. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble already.   Trouble already. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble already.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Special Forces Gaming Network :: Feedback :: Rule Breakers-
Jump to: