United Special Forces Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces Gaming Network

Welcome to the website of United Special Forces Gaming Network [USF], be nice and have fun.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TeamSpeak Overlay!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
® M¥THÍCÅL ©
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
® M¥THÍCÅL ©

TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:01 pm

Ok everybody, when you have teamspeak running and your chatting with people while playing a game, dont you hate it when two people who sound the same are on? The solution is here!

Teamspeak Overlay is an add on for TeamSpeak2, It acs like the little green circles you see next to peoples names in teamspeak, when someone talks these circles light up, Overlay is the same sort of thing, When someone talks, their TeamSpeak nickname will come up on your screen ingame, meaning you can always tell whos speaking!

To get TeamSpeak Overlay:

1. Go to www.teamspeakoverlay.com if this doesnt work then go to www.Google.com and search for TeamSpeak Overlay(simple huh?)

2.Now download Teamspeak Overlay, it shouldnt take too long depending on your internet speed.

3.Now, dont get annoyed if it doesnt work, it only works when you have a full screen program open, and even then you need to change some settings first. as it would take a long time to type the settings you need to change i wont list the changes here, instead use the next step.

4. amazingly this step is easy, chat to me on teamspeak! at the time im posting this i belive i am the only one in the clan with teamspeak overlay working, however i will Be instucting others about how to do it soon(maj and hopefully F1XA)

ok once you've done all that your set to go!

Just make sure you follow this start up procedure,

1.start teamspeak, connect to the USF server.

2.Open teamspeak overlay, clik enable then hide.

3. open the game you wish to play while on teamspeak(for example battlefield)

and your done.

if for some reason at any time your teamspeak closes while your teamspeak overlay is still open, double clik the icon in the toolbar on your desktop, clik disable, open teamspeak connect to the USF channel and then clik enable on Overlay again, press hide and your set again!(you may have to resart your game or full screen application before teamspeak overlay shows up)

Good luck! if you encounter problems contact me.Smile
Back to top Go down
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:35 pm

cheerz
Back to top Go down
https://usfgn.forumotion.com
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:48 am

Cool, it's like Xfire! Thanks Mythical
Back to top Go down
® M¥THÍCÅL ©
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
® M¥THÍCÅL ©

PostSubject: ???   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:26 pm

uhhh... ... ... ...not really tom... Overlay just tellz u who's talkin on ur channel, but only when their acctually talking, doest xfire tell u whos on, what their on and all tht shit?
Back to top Go down
Tomahtah
Leader
Tomahtah

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:25 pm

I mean it's like Xfire with the ingame option XD I'm not stupid lol farao Sleep confused affraid Basketball cherry albino flower queen jocolor geek afro lol! study elephant king
Back to top Go down
Plunkey
1st Leiutenant
1st Leiutenant
Plunkey

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Get Ventrillo!

It's cooooler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idegn.com
Maj.L33T
Founder/Leader

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Plunkey wrote:
Get Ventrillo!

It's cooooler.

current TS=free
New vent=Money
Back to top Go down
https://usfgn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak Overlay!!!   TeamSpeak Overlay!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak Overlay!!!